• 222.5+/- Acres offered in 7 Tracts • Maryland, Virginia & West Virginia Pieces of Land
Home / Auction Info
ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE AUCTION - 222.5+/- ACRES OFFERED IN 7 TRACTS IN FREDERICK CO., MD, LOUDOUN CO., VA & JEFFERSON CO., WV
Frederick County, Maryland, Loudoun County, Virginia & Jefferson County, West VirginiaTue, Aug 22, 2017
AUCTION IS OVER
Clarion Inn, 5400 Holiday Drive, Frederick, MD 21703
Tract 1: 41.1± ac (4602 A Bartholows Road, Mt. Airy MD) is identified as Frederick, Maryland Parcel 1109225102 containing 41.09+/- acres and improvements. Improvements include an old home in need of some TLC, bank barn, concrete silos, calf barn and equipment sheds. Everything you need to get started on your little country homestead.
Tract 2: 111± ac (4502 Bartholows Road, Mt. Airy MD) is identified as Frederick, Maryland Parcel 1109225137 containing 111+/- acres and improvements. This property in enhanced with a double wide manufactured home with addition, several barns and miscellaneous other buildings. This property is also a great farmstead with 111+/- acres. A perfect combination of open hay and crop land, good grazing ground with some woods to hold your deer for deer season and a nice little creek. Zoned AG. This property is sitting right in the middle of numerous developments. Here is your chance to buy that sought aft er farm property almost in the heart of town. Do not miss your chance. Developers it looks like a good opportunity for you.
Tract 3: 4.1± ac (3038 Big Woods Road, Ijamsville, MD) is identified as Frederick, Maryland Parcel 1107197454 containing 4.13+/- acres with home, horse barn and shed. Home, barn and shed are in need of some TLC. You have watched the shows now come renovate one on your own. County records estimate the home square footage at 1,152+/- SF with 1.5 baths. Great location close to town! Preview at your leisure.
Tract 4: 5.7± ac located behind Auction Tract 3 is identified as Frederick, Maryland Parcel 1107196288 containing 5.65+/- acres. This land is vacant. Purchaser will need to build a driveway or combine property with Tract 3. Located just off Urbana Pike. Zoned AG. Preview at your leisure.
Tract 5: 17± ac (39901 Rivers Edge Lane, Lovettesville, VA) is identified as Parcel 331103804000 containing 17+/- acres on Rivers Edge Lane, Lovettsville VA. Zoned AR1.
Tract 6: 43± ac is identified as Parcel 332497398000 containing 43+/- acres fronting on Rivers Edge Lane, Catoctin View Lane and Wenner Road, Lovettsville VA. Zoned AR1. Preview at your leisure. Both of these parcels are in a private road subdivision in the sought-after area of Lovettesville, Virginia in Loudoun County. The property is a short commute to DC and Frederick, Maryland. Come enjoy rural living only a stones throw from all the trapping of DC life! Preview at your leisure.
Tract 7: 0.6± ac Muskrat Run, Harpers Ferry, West Virginia. Property is located at the corner of Smokey Bear and Muskrat Run, watch for auction signs.
Identified as Jefferson County, West Virginia 04-13G-0052. Containing .63+/- acre. Affordable homesite in Westridge Hills Subdivision, mobile home or cabin permitted. Preview at your leisure.
Directions: From Hwy 340 north of Charles Town, WV after crossing the Shenandoah River turn right on Chestnut Hill Road and proceed to left on Spring Park Trail, turn left on Muskrat and look for auction signs.
TRACT 5 & 6
TRACT 1 & 2
TRACT 3 & 4
TRACT 1 & 2
TRACT 5 & 6
BROKER PARTICIPATION: Any broker actively licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia, State of West Virginia or Maryland whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder will be paid a two percent (2%) commission at settlement by the Seller. Registration must be on a Woltz & Associates, Inc. Broker Participation Application form and contain the name, address and signature of agent and prospect as well a Brokers license number and Federal Tax ID number. Th e form must be received in the office of Woltz & Associates, Inc. by 12:00 noon on August 21. If prospect attends preview, agent must attend with prospect. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on auction day. Only the first broker to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of licensed real estate agents, on behalf of family members, on behalf of entities in which they hold an ownership interest or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with seller or auction company are not eligible. Only one registered bidder per agent.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF AUCTION:
1. REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. Registration begins at 1:00 PM. Please bring a drivers license for identification.
2. AUCTION SALE: All property is being sold Absolute to the highest bidder regardless of price. ALL SALES ARE FINAL: All property is auctioned AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate.
3. FINANCING: Your bidding and purchase of the property is NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING. Be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing.
4. LIABILITY: Bidders inspecting property enter at their own risk. Auction Company assumes no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
5. BIDDING: Qualified bidders may bid on individual tracts or any grouping of tracts. The auctioneer will determine all bid increments. All decisions by the auctioneer regarding bid acceptance are final.
6. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements on day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written, concerning this auction sale.
7. BUYERS PREMIUM: The Buyers Premium on the real estate is five percent (5%) of the high bid amount. The Buyers Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sale price.
8. AGENCY: THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE SELLER.
9. LEAD PAINT: The houses on Auction Tracts 1 & 3 were built prior to 1978 and may contain lead-based paint. A lead-paint inspection may be performed by bidders prior to the auction sale date. Applicable lead paint documents and information are available from Auction Company. Bidders will be provided a lead-paint disclosure prior to signing a real estate purchase agreement and agree to waive the ten (10) day right to inspection after the auction sale.
10. REAL ESTATE DEPOSIT: A deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the contract sale price will be required on day of sale. The deposit is payable by cash, cashiers check, or pre-approved personal check payable to Woltz & Associates, Inc. Escrow Account. Personal checks will be approved if the Buyer presents a bank letter stating that the Buyer is a customer of the bank and the checking account is in good standing.
11. REAL ESTATE DEED: The real estate will be conveyed by special warranty deed free and clear of liens, subject, however, to any rights of way, easements and restrictions of record. The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement on or before October 6, 2017. There will be no assigning of tracts or deeds between bidders. Tracts will be deeded in the manner purchased at the auction.
12. BOUNDARY LINES: Boundaries on aerial photos and topo maps are approximate. Refer to survey for exact boundary locations.
13. GENERAL: The information contained in this brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.