• 356 Acres with 3.2 Miles of Lake Frontage • 37 parcels / 29 Lakefront • 29 of the best waterfront lots on Smith Mountain Lake • Large acreage and lots of water frontage
LAND AUCTION - 356+/- ACRES OFFERED IN 37 TRACTS IN FRANKLIN COUNTY, VIRGINIA
Franklin County, VirginiaOwner: AEP Thu, Dec 2, 2021 EASTERN
AUCTION IS OVER
For more information visit: https://www.woltz.com/auctions/994/
OPEN HOUSE/INSPECTION DATES
Saturday, October 23rd from 1-4pm
Sunday, October 24th from 1-4pm
Saturday, November 6th from 1-4pm
Sunday, November 7th from 1-4pm
Saturday, November 20th from 1-4pm
Preview land and outside of home anytime at your leisure. Agents will be on site during inspection dates.
DIRECTIONS: Old Franklin Turnpike (Rte. 40) at Union Hall turn North on Kemp Ford Road (Rte. 945). Go 1.5 miles and turn right onto Dillards Hill Road (Rte. 663). Go 1.6 miles and property will be on the right.
110 Shenandoah Ave NE, Roanoke, VA 24016
"Never Before" And Possibly "Never Again" Such an Offering on Smith Mountain Lake!
Tract 1: 14.4± ac Nice wooded tract close to the lake.
Tract 2: 20.6± ac 754ft Water Frontage. Large wooded waterfront property with additional access off Montevista Road.
Tract 3: 14.5± ac 514ft Water Frontage. Waterfront wooded lot with mountain views.
Tract 4: 19.3± ac 812ft of waterfront, sandy beach, big water view.
Tract 5: 6.8± ac 318ft Water Frontage. Big water/mountain view from a wooded lake lot.
Tract 6: 5.2± ac 326ft Water Frontage. Nice gently sloping lot with big water views, some open land.
Tract 7: 5.2± ac 455ft Water Frontage. Long water frontage with wide water views.
Tract 8: 5.2± ac 369ft Water Frontage. Nice gently sloping lot with its own private cove.
Tract 9: 5.1± ac 615ft Water Frontage. Partial point lot, big water views and lots of water frontage.
Tract 10: 5.2± ac 917ft Water Frontage. The best of the best over 900ft of water frontage and big point looking at big water and Smith Mountain.
Tract 11: 5.2± ac 79ft Water Frontage. Amazing semi point lot, main channel, lots with awesome views. Nice! Nice! Nice!
Tract 12: 5.2± ac 779ft Water Frontage. Beautiful waterfront lot with big water views.
Tract 13: 6.0± ac 838ft Water Frontage. Nice level waterfront lot with gentle slope, open fields and woodland.
Tract 14: 7.9± ac 551ft Water Frontage. Amazing waterfront lot, wildlife galore and large open field.
Tract 15: 12.3± ac 667ft Water Frontage. Nice private lake lot feels very secluded. Part wooded and part open fields.
Tract 16: 17.0± ac 444ft Water Frontage. Great waterfront lot, open and wooded land.
Tract 17: 5.2± ac 478ft Water Frontage. Open field and woodland area, long water frontage.
Tract 18: 5.2± ac 559ft Water Frontage. Long view and lovely point lot.
Tract 19: 5.4± ac 632ft Water Frontage. Great beach lot with amazing view.
Tract 20: 5.1± ac 1,019ft Water Frontage. One of the best! 1,019ft of big water frontage!!! And a beach.
Tract 21: 5.4± ac 834ft Water Frontage. This is the one with 4ft x 8ft banner sign, you have seen it from the water. Another top pick. Mostly open pasture.
Tract 22: 5.2± ac 862ft Water Frontage. Check out this view for sure. Looking back into Bull Run, mostly open, long waterfront.
Tract 23: 5.0± ac 488ft Water Frontage. This is a waterfront point lot. Mostly open.
Tract 24: 5.2± ac 661ft Water Frontage. Great building site and look at how gentle to water it is.
Tract 25: 5.2± ac 388ft Water Frontage. Point lot with great view up Bull Run.
Tract 26: 5.2± ac 437ft Water Frontage. Just like 25 an amazing lot with open pasture.
Tract 27: 5.2± ac 321ft Water Frontage. Nice waterfront lot, open land.
Tract 28: 5.3± ac 227ft Water Frontage. Nice waterfront lot with gentle slope, mostly open.
Tract 29: 8.0± ac 220ft Water Frontage. Look at buying this one and add 30 - 31 and maybe 32. Look at what an amazing place you would put together.
Tract 30: 18.9± ac 764ft Water Frontage. Nice waterfront lot.
Tract 31: 30.5± ac Nice, private, heavily wooded building tract.
Tract 32: 31.3± ac Nice, private, wooded building tract.
Tract 33: 21.9± ac Nice building tract on Dillards Hill Road.
Tract 34: 15.8± ac Nice building tract on Dillards Hill Road.
Tract 35: 12.8± ac Nice wooded tract on Dillards Hill Road.
Tract 36: 26± ac 658ft Water Front. 6 Bedroom, 8 Bath Manor Home. Appalachian Power Company and Franklin Real Estate have decided to offer their beloved Penn Hall Manor to the public. This cherished property will be offered with 26 private acres having 658 feet of water frontage. The Penn Hall Manor was formally owned by the Brown family and was known as the B-Bar-B Ranch. During those years the home acted as the nucleus of the farm, having 6 bedrooms and 8 baths (6 above grade, 2 in basement), commercial kitchen and lots of areas to enjoy the peaceful surroundings. This property is perfect for a wedding venue, event center, corporate retreat or just a quiet, private family compound. There is a large barn also as part of the grounds that could be used for everything from storage to event related uses.
Tract 37: 4± ac Brick house on 4 acres. This house has 3 bedrooms and 1 bath with a full basement. It is located at the entrance of Penn Hall Manor and would make for a great caretaker/staff home for Penn Hall. This home was used by AEP as office space. This property is being sold subject to a lease to AEP for the following 12 months.
1. REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. Registration begins at 3:00 PM. Please bring a driver's license for identification.
2. AUCTION SALE: The property is being sold subject to seller confirmation of the high bid ALL CONFIRMED SALES ARE FINAL: All property is auctioned "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate.
3. FINANCING: Your bidding and purchase of the property is NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING. Be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing.
4. LIABILITY: Bidders inspecting property enter at their own risk. Auction Company assumes no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
5. BIDDING: Qualified bidders may bid on individual tracts or any grouping of tracts. The auctioneer will determine all bid increments. All decisions by the auctioneer regarding bid acceptance are final.
6. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements on day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written, concerning this auction sale.
7. BUYER'S PREMIUM: The Buyer's Premium on the real estate is 5% of the high bid amount. The Buyer's Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sale price.
8. AGENCY: THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE SELLER.
9. LEAD PAINT: The homes in this auction were built prior to 1978 and may contain lead-based paint. A lead-paint inspection may be performed by bidders prior to the auction sale date. Applicable lead paint documents and information are available from Auction Company. Bidders will be provided a lead-paint disclosure prior to signing a real estate purchase agreement and agree to waive the ten (10) day right to inspection after the auction sale.
10. REAL ESTATE DEPOSIT: A deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the contract sale price will be required on day of sale. The deposit is payable by cash, cashier's check, or pre-approved personal check payable to Woltz & Associates, Inc. Escrow Account. Personal checks will be approved if the Buyer presents a bank letter stating that the Buyer is a customer of the bank and the checking account is in good standing.
11. REAL ESTATE DEED: The real estate will be conveyed by special warranty deed free and clear of liens, subject, however, to any rights of way, easements and restrictions of record. The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement on January 18 - April 26, 2022. There will be no assigning of tracts or deeds between bidders. Tracts will be deeded in the manner purchased at the auction.
12. BOUNDARY LINES: Boundaries on aerial photos and topo maps are approximate. Refer to survey for exact boundary locations.
13. GENERAL: The information contained in this brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.